IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 For 54 Engineer, Assistant, Superintendent & Other Vacancies
Hello Candidates!! Hope you are doing well. here we come with another good news for all the aspiring candidates who are excitedly waiting for latest govt jobs. Your waiting period is now over. Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi) has just announce the number of vacancies for Engineer, Assistant, Superintendent & Other posts. Candidates can search for "IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017" for Engineer, Assistant, Superintendent & Others from IIT's official website. This is a golden chance for the candidates who want to establish their careers in Govt Sector in India.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, and age limit are invited to apply for the IIT vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply online till 11 Dec 2017. Other important information regarding this Delhi Recruitment drive like selection process, application fee, Syllabus, how to apply etc are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to read thoroughly all the details before applying for these job positions.
IIT DELHI RECRUITMENT 2017 | APPLY NOW FOR ENGINEER, ASSISTANT, SUPERINTENDENT & OTHER VACANCIES
Candidates who wants to apply for IIT's vacancies must submit the Online Application form on or before the last date. The applications submitted after the last date or the applications which are incomplete will not be accepted by the authorities.
Overview of IIT Delhi Various Vacancies 2017
- Name of the Post: Jr. Engineer (Civil), Jr. Assistant, Jr. Technical Superintendent, Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Accounts Officer, Sr. Mechanic/Sr. Lab Assistant, Asst. Mess Manager, Jr. Lab Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 54
- Eligibility: BE/BTech, B.Sc, B.Com, Graduation, Diploma, PG
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
- Advertisement No.: E-II/12/2017 (E)
- Official Website: www.iitd.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Delhi Vacancies (Post Wise)
Education Qualification for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidate should possesses BE/BTech (Civil Engineering) OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineering) from a recognized university/Institute. Candidatess with Mechanical / Air-Conditioning / Computer / Networking / Electronics & Communication Engineering backgrounds may also be considered subject to requirement.
- Jr. Technical Superintendent/Senior Laboratory Assistant/Senior Mechanic: M.Sc/B.Sc/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech/ Three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Jr. Superintendent: Master/Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Jr. Accounts Officer: M.Com/B.Com from recognized university/institute.
- Jr. Superintendent (Publication): Master/Bachelors Degree in any discipline, preferably in science from recognized university.
- Assistant Mess Manager: Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Assistant: Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Jr. Assistant (Accounts): B.Com from recognized university.
- Jr. Lab Assistant: B.Sc from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit for 'IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017' Various Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Superintendent (Publication): Candidate's maximum age for these posts should not be more than 35 years.
- Senior Mechanic/ Sr. Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Mess Manager: Max. Age should not be more than 30 years.
- Jr. Assistant, Lab Assistant: Max. Age should not be more than 27 years.
Pay Scale for IIT Vacancies
Selected candidates will get pay scale of:
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Superintendent (Publication): Rs. 9300 – 34800/- GP-4200.
- Senior Mechanic/ Sr. Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Mess Manager: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- GP-2800.
- Jr. Assistant, Lab Assistant: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- GP-2000.
Kindly Refer to the official notification for complete details regarding post wise pay scale.
How To Apply For IIT Vacancies
Eligible candidates are requested apply online through official website www.iitd.ac.in till 11 Dec 2017.
Steps to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017:
- Go to www.iitd.ac.in
- Click on "Jobs@iitd" Tab
- Click on Non-Academic
- Look for IIT Advertisement No. E-II/12/2017 (E) & Apply
After Apply, Candidates have to take printout of their Application form and send it to the below mentioned address with prescribed fee & all relevant documents (self attested) by post on or before 21/12/2017. The envelope, containing application, should be super-scribed as "Application for the post of ___________"
Address: Recruitment Cell, Room No. 207/C-7, Adjoining to Dy. Director (Ops)'s Office, IIT Delhi, Hauz-Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Application Fee to Apply for IIT's Vacancies
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- Read official notification for complete details.
Selection shall be based on Performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Computer Test. Read official notification for complete details.
- Starting Date of Online Application : Already Started
- Last Date To Apply online: 11 Dec 2017.
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 Applications should reach on or before at given address: 21/12/2017