Greetings Candidates!! There is a great news for all the aspiring candidates who have already passed OICL Administrative Officer Phase-I Exam and are excitedly waiting for Phase-II Exam. Your waiting period is now over. Admit Cards for OICL Phase-II Examination are out . You can download the "OICL Admit Cards 2017 For Administrative Officer Phase-II Examination" from the official website from 02 Nov 2017 to 18 Nov 2017. OICL (Oriental Insurance Company Limited) had released an official notification to fill 300 vacancies of Administrative Officers.
Important Documents to Carry for Exam
There are some important documents that you need to carry for the exam and show the same when asked. Without these documents you will not be able to take the exam.
1. Admit card/ CallLetter/ Hall Ticket (Download from the Below Mentioned Link)
2. One Photo ID proof in original as well as photocopy.
List of Valid ID Proofs:
Steps to Download Admit Cards for OICL Admit Cards 2017 For Administrative Officer Phase-II Examination:
1. Go to the official website orientalinsurance.org.in.
2. Click on Careers from bottom.
3. Click on Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 Phase-II Admit Cards
4. Fill y.our Registration Number & Password and Download Admit cards
Phase-II Main Examination Criteria
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.