Greetings Candidates!! There is a great news for all the aspiring candidates who have already applied for PSTET 2017 a few weeks ago and are excitedly waiting for Exam announcement. Your waiting period is now over. Admit Cards for PSTET 2017 Examination are out . You can download the "PSTET Admit Cards 2017" from the official website. Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled to be held on 25 Feb 2018.
Steps to Download Admit Cards for PSTET:
1. Go to the official website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com .
2. Click on PSTET from the menu
3. Fill your Login Details.
4. Click on Download 'PSTET Admit Cards 2017'
Important Documents to Carry for Exam
There are some important documents that you need to carry for the exam and show the same when asked. Without these documents you will not be able to take the exam.
1. Admit card/ CallLetter/ Hall Ticket (Download from the Below Mentioned Link)
2. One Photo ID proof in original as well as photocopy.
List of Valid ID Proofs:
Scheme of Examination
PSTET Paper-I and Paper-II (150 Marks Each) will consist of following parts:
(1) Child Development and Pedagogy(Bilingual) 30 Question
(2) Punjabi Language 30 Question
(3) English Language 30 Question
(4) Mathematics (Bilingual) 30 Question
(5) Environmental Studies (Bilingual) 30 Question
i) Child Development and Pedagogy (Bilingual) 30 Question
ii) Punjabi Language 30 Question
iii) English Language 30 Question
iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science Teacher- Mathematics & Science (Bilingual) 30 Question each
(b) For Social Studies/ social Sciences Teacher- Social Studies/Social Science (Bilingual) 60 Question
(c) For any other teacher either (a) or (b).
There is no negative marking in the examination.