Greetings Candidates!! There is a great news for all the aspiring candidates who have already applied for Punjab Milkfed Verka Vacancies a few weeks ago and are excitedly waiting for Exam announcement. Your waiting period is now over. Admit Cards for Punjab Verka 2017 Examination are out . You can download the "Punjab Milkfed Verka Admit Cards 2017" from the official website from 21 Nov 2017.
First stage of the recruitment process for the Clerks, Lab Asst. & other posts is Written test which will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (100 Marks). Punjab Milkfed Verka had released an official notification to fill 150 vacancies of Clerks, Lab Assistants & others.
Steps to Download Admit Cards for Verka Milkfed:
1. Go to the official website www.verka.coop.
2. Click on "Career" tab from the menu
3. Click on "Recruitment of 'Trainees' for the posts of Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician and Junior Mechanic".
4. Click on "E-Admit Card"
5. Login with your details & download Punjab Milkfed Verka Admit Cards 2017' for Written Examination
Important Documents to Carry for Exam
There are some important documents that you need to carry for the exam and show the same when asked. Without these documents you will not be able to take the exam.
1. Admit card/ CallLetter/ Hall Ticket (Download from the Below Mentioned Link)
2. One Photo ID proof in original as well as photocopy.
List of Valid ID Proofs: