RBI Assistant Admit Cards 2017 For Prelims Exam-
Greetings Candidates!! There is a great news for all the aspiring candidates who have already applied for RBI Assistant Vacancies a few weeks ago and are excitedly waiting for Exam announcement. Your waiting period is now over. Admit Cards for RBI Assistant 2017 Preliminary Examination are out . You can download the "RBI Assistant Admit Cards 2017" from the official website from 16 Nov 2017 to 28 Nov 2017. First stage of the recruitment process for the Assistant posts is preliminary examination (online). RBI (Reserve Bank of India) had released an official notification to fill 623 vacancies of Assistants in various Banks.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
Steps to Download Admit Cards for RBI Assistant:
1. Go to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
2. Click on Opportunities@RBI from the Bottom menu
3. Click on Current Vacancies Tab & then click on Call Letters.
4. Click on Download 'RBI Assistant Admit Cards 2017' for Preliminary Examination
Important Documents to Carry for Exam
There are some important documents that you need to carry for the exam and show the same when asked. Without these documents you will not be able to take the exam.
1. Admit card/ CallLetter/ HallTicket (Download from the Below Mentioned Link)
2. One Photo ID proof in original as well as photocopy.
List of Valid ID Proofs:
Scheme of Preliminary Examination
The online examination will consist of following objective type multiple choice tests-
Check information Handout (Link Given at the end of the Article) for complete details regarding examination scheme.