IBPS RRB RECRUITMENT 2017 ADMIT CARDS OUT FOR PRELIMS EXAM
Hello!! There is a great news for all the aspiring candidates who have already applied for IBPS RRB Vacancies a few weeks ago and are excitedly waiting for Exam announcement. Your waiting period is now over. IBPS CWE RRB exam hall tickets are out. You can download the hall tickets from the official website from 28 August 2017 to 24 September 2017. First stage of the recruitment process for the Regional Rural Banks for various posts is the preliminary examination (online). IBPS (Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection) had released an official notification to fill 8824 vacancies of Office Multipurpose Assistants and Officer Scale-I in various Regional Rural Banks.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body which held the recruitments and placements of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except State Bank of India). It is also known as IBPS.
Steps to Download Admit Cards for IBPS CWE RRB:
1. Go to the official website www.ibps.in.
2. Click on CWE RRB's from the left menu
3. Click on Common Recruitment Process- Regional Rural Bank Phase VI
4. Click on Download CRP RRB Admit cards.
Important Documents to Carry for Exam
There are some important documents that you need to carry for the exam and show the same when asked. Without these documents you will not be able to take the exam.
1. Admit card/ CallLetter/ HallTicket (Download from the Below Mentioned Link)
2. One Photo ID proof in original as well as photocopy.
List of Valid ID Proofs: